Kansas City Fall Events and Activities - 2011
Fall into fun this season with all that Kansas City has to offer for families. Here's a run-down of our best picks of the season.
- September 23-25, 2011 - 35th Annual Liberty Fall Festival
Enjoy all the sights and sounds of a traditional festival, including arts & crafts, carnival rides, vendor booths, children activities, and more.
- September 24-25, 2011 - Wild West Show & Bullwhacker Day
Cook-off, stagecoach rides, food, petting zoo, and more.
- October 1, 2011 - Hallmarket: A Hallmark Artist Art Fair
Browse hundreds of sculptures, paintings, textiles, jewelry and more at this one-of-a-kind sale and display.
- October 1, 2011 - Scarecrow Festival & Pie Contest
Enjoy local displays of scarecrows by downtown merchants. Kids will love pumpkin carving and building their own scarecrows.
- October 1-2, 2011 - Harvest Celebration & Antique Tractor Show
Enjoy old-fashioned family fun including hayrides, up-close views of tractors, kettle corn, and more.
- October 8, 2011 - Third Annual Oktober Family Fest
A family oriented event featuring live music, games, rides, and more.
- October 14-15, 2011 - Lenexa Chili Challenge
Live music, entertainment, fireworks, and games for all ages.
- October 22, 2011 - Holiday Treasures Craft Festival
Browse (and buy) unique hand-crafted holiday gift items.
- October 29, 2011 - Mildale Farm Fall Fest
Fall family fun at its finest! Enjoy a tractor-drawn shuttle, fishing, roasting marshmallows, hot cider, and more.
- October 29, 2011 - Lawrence Artwalk 2011
This annual event features the work of several visual artists of Douglas County.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.